URGENT PROPOSAL

Sule Adamu sule_adamu at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 26 15:16:21 PST 2001

FROM THE OFFICE OF ENGR.SULE ADAMU.
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF WORKS AND HOUSING
FEDERAL SECRETARIAT OFFICE COMPLEX
FALOMO, IKOYO-LAGOS.
                              .
Dear Friend,

INVESTMENT AND BUSINESS PROPOSAL

First, I must solicit your strictest confidence in
this transaction,
this is by virtue of it's nature as being utterly
confidential and top
secret as you were introduced to me in confidence
through the Nigeria
Chamber of Commerce and Industries Foreign Trade
Division.

We are top officials from the Federal Ministry of
Works and Housing,
(FMW&H), Federal Ministry of Finance and the
Presidency, making up the Contract Review Panel(CRP) set up by the Federal
Government of Nigeria
to review contracts awarded by the past military
administration.

In the course of our work on the CRP, we discovered
this fund which resulted from grossly over - invoiced contracts which
were executed for the FMW&H
during the last administration.The companies that
executed the contracts have been duly paid and the contracts commissioned
leaving the sum of
US$21.4 Million floating in the escrow account of the
Central Bank of Nigeria  ready for  payment.

I have therefore  been mandated as a matter of trust
by my colleagues in the panel to look for an overseas partner to whom
we could transfer the sum of US$21.4 Million legally subcontracting the
entitlement to your company.
This is bearing in mind that our civil service code of
conduct forbids us from owning foreign companies or operating foreign
accounts while in government service, hence the need for an overseas
partner.

We have agreed that the funds will be shared thus
after it has been paid into your account.
(1) 30% of the money will go to you for acting as the
beneficiary of the fund.
(2) 10% has been set aside as an abstract projection
for reimbursement to both parties for incidental expences that may be
incurred in the course
of the transaction.
(3) 60% to us the government officials (with which we
intend to commence
an importation business in conjunction with you)

All logistics are in place and all modalities worked
out for the smooth conclusion of the transaction within ten to fourteen
days of commencement
after receipt of the following information; your
company name, address, company's details & activities, telephone & fax
numbers.

These information will enable us make the applications
and lodge claims to the concerned ministries & agencies in favour of
your company and it is pertinent to state here that this transaction
is entirely based
on trust as the solar bank draft or certified cheque
drawable in any of the Central Bank of Nigeria correspondent bankers
around the world is going to be made in your name.

Please acknowledge the  reciept of  this letter using
the above email address to reply me.

Yours  faithfully,

Engr.Sule Adamu.