in praise of gold

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Mon Nov 26 20:06:54 PST 2001

On Mon, 26 Nov 2001 measl at mfn.org wrote:

> Nothing like a good across the board generalization, huh Jim?

Actually it isn't 'across the board', there is a bail out clause.

> Who was she?  It's nice to see you're not bitter ;-/

No particular one, let's just say that 20 years ago when I was a lot
younger and sillier I did some extensive social experimentation.

And no bitterness at all; just clear rational observation (it's also based
on the biology but that's a seperate and less fun issue).

             Day by day the Penguins are making me lose my mind.

                                             Bumper Sticker

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com