True Names: And the Opening of the Cyberspace Frontier

Todd Larason jtl-dated-1007245865.7255ac at molehill.org
Mon Nov 26 14:31:04 PST 2001

On 25 November 01, Lucky Green wrote:
> The page at Amazon. COM claims that the book in question will ship in
> December of this year. I seem to recall having read announcements in
> years past that the book would ship in the respective years. Methinks
> that a mere claim of a future ship date in 2001 may be considered
> insufficient proof that the condition of the wager has been met by at
> least one of the parties to the wager.

I've had it on order from Amazon since December 1998.  At the time,
Amazon listed it as shipping in February 1999.  Every few months since
then, they've moved the date ahead a few months.

I won't believe it till I have a copy in my hands.
--
Todd Larason | The gene pool has no lifeguard.
3500238865/p |