Compelling small cap investment opportunity

Multex Investor 1.10198689.-18 at multexinvestornetwork.com
Mon Nov 26 10:48:23 PST 2001

the bottom of this message.

If you'd like to learn more about Multex Investor, please visit:
http://www.multexinvestor.com/welcome.asp.

If you can't remember your Multex Investor password and/or your
user name, click here:
http://www.multexinvestor.com/lostinfo.asp.

If you want to update your email address, please click on the URL:
http://www.multexinvestor.com/edituinfo.asp.

To remove yourself from the mailing list for Special Promotions,
please REPLY to THIS email message with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in
the subject line. You may also unsubscribe on the account update
page at:
http://www.multexinvestor.com/edituinfo.asp.