True Names: And the Opening of the Cyberspace Frontier

Lucky Green shamrock at cypherpunks.to
Sun Nov 25 21:59:24 PST 2001

[Redundant/inappropriate lists elided].

The page at Amazon. COM claims that the book in question will ship in
December of this year. I seem to recall having read announcements in
years past that the book would ship in the respective years. Methinks
that a mere claim of a future ship date in 2001 may be considered
insufficient proof that the condition of the wager has been met by at
least one of the parties to the wager.

Just my $0.02,
--Lucky, who will order the book once it ships. Which unfortunately has
yet to come to pass.

<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0312862075/ref=pd_bxgy_text_1/
103-1236763-4454202>

True Names: And the Opening of the Cyberspace Frontier
by Vernor Vinge, James Frenkel (Editor)