New Century - Profile Of The Week!

Wallstreet Universe newsblast at wallstreetuniverse.com
Sun Nov 25 11:10:04 PST 2001

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
NOVEMBER 26, 2001 - THE WALLSTREET UNIVERSE REPORT
FEATURED PROFILE OF THE WEEK!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Dear Investors,

We would like to introduce you to New Century Companies, Inc.
(OTC BB: NCNY.OB)  which is our featured profile this week.  New
Century is a leading manufacturer of machine tools that produce
large diameter (4-14+ ft.) precision machined, metal rings. Upon
completion of it's merger with Smith West, Inc., NCNY will be the
leading source in the U.S. of large, precision machined rings for
the Energy and Aerospace Industries. Recent initiatives with in
the Aerospace and energy industries represent almost $1 trillion
in new sales, NCNY intends to continue it's strategy of "vertical
integration" by acquiring additional high margin, profitable
businesses.

At Wallstreet Universe, we will be keeping you informed of
New Century updates and press releases for the next couple of
months.  Our last four profiles of:  AMSE,  CETA, CBBD  and EMBI
have performed tremendously and we expect the same of New
Century!   Good Trading - Steven Schwartz and Staff!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Century Companies, Inc.  (OTC BB: NCNY.OB)
Current Price:  $0.45  cents per share.
Location:  9515 Sorenson Ave.  Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
Phone:  (562) 906-8455
Website:  http://www.newcenturyinc.com
For More Info:  http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=NCNY.OB&d=t

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+>+>+>  ABOUT THE SMITH WEST INC., MERGER:

The Company has signed a letter of intent for merger with Smith
West, Inc., a rapidly growing manufacturer of large
high-precision-machined rings for aircraft and gas turbine
production.  More about Smith West, Inc.

> Smith West Inc. is a privately held leading manufacturer for
aircraft jet engines, land base turbines for power generation and
machinery for the semi-conductor industry.

>> Twenty-year-old company headquartered in Tempe, AZ; operating
three (3) state-of-the-art facilities: a 38,000 sq ft. plant
dedicated to aircraft engine components; a 46,000 sq.ft. Plant
dedicated to semi-conductor machinery components; and a new
32,000 sq.ft. facility dedicated to manufacturing turbine
components for aircraft engines and power generation plants in
Guaymas, Mexico

>>> Leader in providing high precision-machined rings.

Honeywell and others

forecasts that the civil aeronautics market will be 465 Billion
in sales over the next twenty years.

orders for turbines for power generation

+>+>+>  ABOUT NEW CENTURY COMPANIES, INC.:

> NCNY, under its brand name Century Turn, specializes in
manufacturing, remanufacturing and retrofitting machine tools,
primarily Vertical Boring Mills and large turning lathes.

>> Solving the current power crisis by offering remanufactured
Vertical Boring Mills, the company saves millions of dollars per
year in energy cost by re-utilizing the major casting of each
Vertical Boring Mill. These savings (generally 40-60%) allow NCNY
to be the most price competitive manufacturer of "VBM's" in the
USA.

>>> Delivery times of remanufactured equipment are quarter the
industry standard (3 mos. vs. 14 mos.)

product development for it's patent pending "Century Turn"
product line.

inception (excluding non-recurring R&D expense).

machine tool business

+>+>+>  CAPITAL STRUCTURE AND FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS:

> NCNY has 46 million shares outstanding and 16 million shares in
the float.

>> Combined companies will have annual revenues approaching $50
million in profitable sales.

>>> Company intends to make NASDAQ application by year end 2001.
For the month of July, typically a seasonally slow booking month,
sales increased from $521,000 a year prior, to $3.2M for the
month.

state-of-the-art manufacturing facility tripling NCNY's current space.

>>===================================>>
DISCLAIMER

Wallstreet Universe is an independent electronic publication
providing information on selected companies. All statements and
expressions are the opinion of Wallstreet Universe and are not
meant to be either investment advice or a solicitation or
recommendation to buy, sell, or hold securities. Investing in
micro-cap securities is highly speculative and carries an
extremely high degree of risk. Wallstreet Universe is not a
registered investment advisor or a broker dealer. It is possible
that an investor's investment may be lost or impaired due to the
speculative nature of the companies profiled. This report relies
on information provided by the featured Companies and/or third
parties.

While Wallstreet Universe believes its sources to be reliable, we
make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the
information provided. Readers should not rely solely on the
information contained in this publication, but should consult
with their own independent tax, business and financial advisors
with respect to any investment opportunity, including any
contemplated investment in the advertised Company.

Factual statements in this publication are made as of the date
stated and are subject to change without notice. Wallstreet
Universe is not responsible for any claims made by the Company.
We have prepared this report, drawing upon a range of public
news, the company's website and information from sources in the
industry, as well as data and opinions provided by the company.
Wallstreet Universe has not independently verified the Company's
representations. Any opinions expressed in this report are
statements of judgment as of the date of publication. We urge
readers to carefully verify all presentations within the report
independently. The receipt of this publication shall not create,
under any circumstances, any implication that there has been no
change in the affairs of the company profiled since the date of
review.

This advertisement does not provide an analysis of the Company's
financial position. Wallstreet Universe was paid up to $2,250
Free Trading Shares and $2,250 Restricted Shares by LH Investor
Relations. Furthermore, associates of Wallstreet Universe may
have stock positions on profiled companies from time to time. We
may profit in the event the shares of the Company profiled by us
increase in value. These positions may be liquidated from time to
time even after we have made positive comments regarding the
Company. The receipt of this information constitutes your
acceptance of these terms and conditions.

SAFE HARBOR FOR FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS:

Except for historical information contained herein, the
statements on this website and newsletter are forward-looking
statements that are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions
of the Private Securities Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking
statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties,
which may cause a company's actual results in the future periods
to differ materially from forecasted results. These risks and
uncertainties include, among other things, product price
volatility, product demand, market competition and risk inherent
in the companies operations. You can identify these statements by
the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or
current facts. They use words such as "anticipate," "estimate,"
"expect," "project," "intend," "plan," "anticipate," "guess,"
"think," "hear," "suggest," "believe" and other words and terms
of similar meaning in connection with any discussion of future
operating or financial performance.

* To remove yourself from this mailing list, point your browser to:
http://i.pm0.net/remove?Wallstreet
* Enter your email address (cypherpunks at toad.com) in the field
provided and click "Unsubscribe". The mailing list ID is "Wallstreet".

OR...

This message was sent to address cypherpunks at toad.com

pmguid:rd.xm4.37kh