Ridiculous Airline Security Story N+1 and N+2...

Max Inux maxinux at bigfoot.com
Sun Nov 25 10:08:45 PST 2001

MY only question in regards to this topic are these:  How many members of this mailing list have been selected for search?  How many of these are NOT registered republicans or democrats?

While I was selected (both going and returning to Ca) I talked to people at the table, none of them were dems or repubs (I was registered libertarian, one guy was green and another libertarian).

Is there algorithm really "What are they registered to vote"?

Max Inux