Link between Masons and NSA revealed!

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Sun Nov 25 09:04:22 PST 2001

On Sunday, November 25, 2001, at 05:24 AM, Peter Wayner wrote:

> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A61372-2001Nov20.html

Thanks! That's a very detailed and well-written article.

I was just skimming through a new book on the Masons; mostly I read
about the period when cathedrals and castles were being built in Europe
and the Masons operated as a union.

--Tim May
"A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only
exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves money from
the Public Treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for
the candidate promising the most benefits from the Public Treasury with
the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy
always followed by dictatorship." --Alexander Fraser Tyler