Happy Holidays -- Asking permission to contact you by email or phone

Roger L. Martin smartmoney2020 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 25 00:20:25 PST 2001

Hello --

I'm Asking Your Permission to contact you by email or by phone-

to answer any questions you might have -- that is --

If you have an interested, in any of the following topics:

Leads OR other services for your home business, than - please contact me.

These Leads has email addresses, phone Numbers of people --
who are Interested in a home business, and can afford it,
(HAVE THE -- TIME AND MONEY TO BE SUCCESSFUL.)

(These Lead Programs that are NOT traditional mlm! see below)

THESE LEADS CAN BECOME FREE WITH ONLY 3 PEOPLE!

(WHO WANT THE SAME THING - LEADS FOR THEIR BUSINESS!)

Getting out of DEBT ( NOT A LOAN )

Great nutritional products

E-Money ei. sending or receiving money securely on line -- etc.

Information on Marketing on and off line

Motivational and educational materials

UNLIMITED Long distance communications, for a FLAT FEE

Other FREE HOME BUSINESS OFFERS

Contact me at: 1-425-961-2100 x3895 leave a time and phone #, and

the best to contact you.

Thanks Roger L. Martin

If you want removed from future contacts, than just put
REMOVE in the subject line and return the email to me.