SoftSlide - Concrete eSlide Ruler

SoftSlide Sales softslide.sales at verizon.net
Sat Nov 24 20:03:24 PST 2001

This is advertising, so we will keep it short.
----------------------------------

DOWNLOAD YOUR OWN CONCRETE eSLIDE RULE

"How many Software engineers does it take to screw in a light bulb? - None,
it is a hardware problem!"

Being a former Civil Engineer, I was never too far from dirt, stone,
concrete, and rebar.  Somewhere along the line, I transitioned into the
CLEAN environment of electrical engineering, and eventually the STERILE
environment of computers.

Now I've worked with some very good computer people, but I must say there is
a certain "gulf" between the computer screen and my former occupation.
Perhaps that gulf is where all those dot-coms got lost ;>)

I find myself trying to fill that gulf, with something a little more...
well... concrete.

Well, at any rate, here is my offering.  We have this really cool concrete
SoftSlide at:

http://www.softslide.com/volumes/v4/t5/p1/page.htm.

Try it for free, and if you want a custom one for your company - let me
know.  We do them up on custom printed mini-CDs, or as a download from your
site.

We are the only ones who make these - we invented them.  And you are one of
about 200 people we mailed this message to.

I hope you find the SoftSlide useful, and perhaps entertaining.  Oh... and
be sure to "right-click" on it!

Kind regards,

Rod Spencer

This is a once-a-month offer with a restricted distribution.  You have
expressed an interest in SoftSlides or in related products.

Reply and include  "CANCEL-MAILINGS" in the subject line if you wish to stop
future correspondence.

Reply and include "CANCEL-MAILINGS CONFIRM" in the subject line if you also
want confirmation.

If you auto-forwarding or use a re-mailer, please be sure to send your reply
from the original address that received it!

ELECTRONIC ADVERTISING, MAILING POLICY AND PRIVACY POLICY

We don't grab personal information.  We don't buy or sell lists.  There is
one list, and if you opt out, it is for all of SoftSlides, period.

For details please see:
http://www.softslide.com/ps_support/note_uce_statement.htm
and http://www.softslide.com/ps_support/note_privacy_statement.htm