Add you adult site to Sexy-Portal by Samantha Page

sampage at sexy-portal.com sampage at sexy-portal.com
Sat Nov 24 04:06:05 PST 2001

To be removed from future mailings send a blank email to
mailto:remove at sexy-portal.com?subject=REMOVE

Hello,

My name is Samantha Page, performer in Horny Sluts, Amazing Boobs,
Samantha Page and Friends, Inside Samantha, Hardcore Boobs, Meeting
Samantha any many more porn movies. As an old and retired star of the
adult industry (after marriage, I am only 31, not too old) I created an
adult portal which I myself review all the sites and keep it as a
quality sex portal, adult links and search engine.

Now you may take your minute and add your adult site with a proper
description at

http://www.sexy-portal.com/index.html

and share our traffic immediately.

Don't miss this brand new opportunity to become a part of this new
Sexy-Portal and reserve your link at the top. I mostly add new sites
within a few hours.

Love and kisses,

Samantha Page