Pricing Mojo, Integrating PGP, TAZ, and D.C. Cypherpunks

dmolnar dmolnar at hcs.harvard.edu
Fri Nov 23 20:59:28 PST 2001

On Sat, 24 Nov 2001, Anonymous wrote:

> It seemed that part of MojoNation's reason for backing away
> from mojo-as-money was the problem of fairly giving an initial allocation.

Do you know this because you've communicated with the Mojo team, are they
on record about it, is this speculation, your inference from events, or
something else?

Please don't take that the wrong way - I don't doubt your integrity. It's
an interesting suggestion and I'm just wondering where it came from.

> The main question is again whether there exists an initial market which
> could be enticed into trying out this package on an experimental basis.

Perhaps one initial market might be one of the web sites which offer
people a chance to connect with "experts" in various fields. One such web
site solicited me based in part on postings to sci.crypt (guess that was
good for something, after all). I tried it out, but found the interface
too cumbersome and had qualms about being billed as an "expert" (it wasn't
clear to me what guarantees were being made, and I didn't have time to do
a proper job anyway).

I regret I've forgotten the name. Anyone know if these sites are still
working?

-David