Order Now: True Names: And the Opening of the Cyberspace Frontier

Matthew Gaylor freematt at coil.com
Fri Nov 23 20:45:04 PST 2001

[Note from Matt:  I made a small wager in palladium that Vinge's True
Names: And the Opening of the Cyberspace Frontier would be available
to order prior to Jan. 1, 2002 with a well known Cypherpunk.  And I
won.   Acct# 101893.]

At 3:03 AM -0700 8/13/01, Well known Cypherpunk wrote:
>Subject: Re: BTW-  I'll bet you...
>
>OK - Done deal, if you'll accept the modification that it be
>orderable and shippable by Amazon or other on-line bookstore
>within a week after that.

<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0312862075/ref=pd_bxgy_text_1/
103-1236763-4454202>

True Names: And the Opening of the Cyberspace Frontier
by Vernor Vinge, James Frenkel (Editor)