cryptoanarchy

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Wed Nov 21 10:39:30 PST 2001

How to get there from here.Is this the long dark night of the cypherpunks
soul? I would argue that its the cliche darkests
hour before the dawn.The alphabet police soup are on us like a cheap
suit,the list becomes the prototype of the entire web.
things look bloody bleak,Ill grant you that.Yet put yourself in their shoes
for a sec,we are a bit like a motley bunch of global justice seekers that
take over cities and scorn borders,advancing in diversity, we  strike in
unison.
The logic and morality of the state is letting them down,dictatorships so
much easier.Where does all the repression and money in the world lead them
though? They cant catch every cypherpunk and run down every anarchist.What
if we were to start using barter? I do some work for you and accept 10
kudos instead of dollars,our contract calls for stiff defence of all
attempts to tax the 'kudo'.Does the 'sweet spot' lie in the rush to provide
the state with the means to torture,imprison and enslave? Or withdraw from
the powder tainted means of exchange thats turning this place into
venus.Paper money should share the same fate as repression,cypherpunks can
mark the trail to the promised land,you know theres no other way.
Viva HAWALA!