The United States of America vs. The Left Coast

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Wed Nov 21 18:09:52 PST 2001

On Wednesday, November 21, 2001, at 05:41 PM, Meyer Wolfsheim wrote:

> On Wed, 21 Nov 2001, Steve Schear wrote:
>
>> I can't see any constitutional basis for the FDA (or much of the FAA
>> or FCC
>> regulations for that matter). Perhaps not regulating California
>> marijuana
>> clinics impacts marijuana clinics in other states: empty Commerce
>> Clause
>> justification.
>
> Question to the lawyerly-types:
>
> What would happen if California passed a law making seizure of marijuana
> plants from an approved medical marijuana facility a criminal offense?
>
> The local sheriff's department should then be responsible for preventing
> such criminal raids by the DEA, and the agents involved should be
> arrested
> and prosecuted.
>
> How would this play out, both on the street and in the courts?

Much the same thing as when governors in the past (and legislatures)
said that there laws about race-mixing took precedence over Yankee laws
*requiring* race-mixing.

Namely, the troops were called in to assert the power of the
Washingtonians over the states.

Ditto for troops enforcing school busing.

And in the New Regime of suspension of detention without trial, sneak
and peak raids without warrants, torture (proposed by some Zionist
shysters), and untrained-for-police-work soldiers waving M-16s at the
proles, expect things to be much, much worse.

--Tim May
"A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only
exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves money from
the Public Treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for
the candidate promising the most benefits from the Public Treasury with
the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy
always followed by dictatorship." --Alexander Fraser Tyler