IP: Wanna make biological weapons and take out cities? $10. (fwd)

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Wed Nov 21 16:39:39 PST 2001

Since not many gun shows are held in Manhattan we don't
expect to get a chance to buy one of Tobiason's CDs for
academic purposes. We offer to purchase a copy of a copy,
or an original, for say, up to $100 including S&H.

Send to:

John Young
251 West 89th Street
New York, NY 10024

If you want to be paid beforehand let me know how to do
that.

One of the academic purposes is to see how much of the information
on the CD is available elsewhere on the Net just in case the Net is
being set up to take the Hit along with public libraries and avid
defenders of the Constitution.

As far as I know the CD is not yet illegal in New York State
or City. Libraries and C-defenders are nervous.