Pricing Mojo, Integrating PGP, TAZ, and D.C. Cypherpunks

Anonymous nobody at hyperreal.pl
Tue Nov 20 18:57:23 PST 2001

On November 13, you wrote to anon poster Nomen Nescio:

> (If you really wanted to do something that might be useful, you'd
> pick the more interesting threads from the dawn of the list, insert
> them into a good search utility, and make that available for searching
> and .tar.gz downloading.')

Supposing you and others were willing to pay Nomen a modest sum for this
service, how could you do so using Paypal or Amazon, and allow him to
retain his anonymity?

An alternative solution is barter.  Nomen could agree to search certain
years of archives, or certain topics, in exchange for other people working
on other parts of the project, for example.  Information barter can be
performed while retaining anonymity.  Maybe systems to facilitate barter
could be developed if anonymous cash remains out of reach.