Pricing Mojo, Integrating PGP, TAZ, and D.C. Cypherpunks

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Tue Nov 20 17:57:16 PST 2001

I don't mean to take issue with much of what Anonymous writes, but
some of the examples mentioned can be taken care of adequately by
existing payment systems.

Using Amazon's payment system (they have two types, voluntary and
pay-for-content), a webmaster can charge as low as $1, I believe, for
content, and Paypal is another option.

Naturally, they don't do micropayments, and they don't offer the type
of anonymity that other systems do, but the early-cypherpunk-archive-
editing project, for instance, wouldn't require anon payments in
ha'pennies either.

-Declan