A new exchange launches: Yachts & boats for sale or charter, holidays afloat and more....

The team @ yacht-search.net info at yacht-search.net
Tue Nov 20 10:28:47 PST 2001

If you have any interest in yachting, boats, sailing or holidays afloat...

Visit >> www.yacht-search.net <<  the new international boat & yacht charter & sales system -

FREE OF CHARGE FOR ALL USERS...  Free advertising or enquires using $1.5 Million USD (£1M) of technology!

> CREATING NEW MARKETS WITH SEARCH & MATCH SOFTWARE FROM SEARCH PLC <
(>>Brokers / owners / charterers<<)

(We have been given your email address as someone who may be interested in the boating business; This email is a "one off" but if you have no interest in yachts or shipping and would like to be 100% sure that you will never receive an email from us again please simply mail unsubscribe at ship-search.com and type "remove" in the subject line - we apologize for bothering you.)