The bookburning begins...

F. Marc de Piolenc piolenc at mozcom.com
Mon Nov 19 20:42:22 PST 2001

In another life, I sell technical documents, so I monitor bookseller
lists. This could interest cypherpunks.

Presumably, the reports to be destroyed include everything to do with
crypto.

If I had the money, I would zip over to the States, visit my favorite
depository library (where the librarians know me and are certain to be
as disgusted by this as I am) and offer to relieve them of anything that
can no longer appear on their shelves. Fill a container with "waste
paper and microfilm" and send it over here.

Dream on, Marc...

Marc de Piolenc
Philippines