Liberating the Phillipine Islands

Trei, Peter ptrei at rsasecurity.com
Tue Nov 20 09:05:59 PST 2001

> Tim May[SMTP:tcmay at got.net] wrote:
>
> > Marc de Piolenc
> > Philippines
> >

> And help the narco-nuko-islamo-terrorists in the PI?
>
> I just watched U.S. Defense Secretary and the latest PI chick president
> talking about the Phillipines on tract to be the next major center of
> Islamic unrest.
>
> "We are prepared to bomb Manila in order to root out terrorism," he
> might as well have said.
>
> The U.S. seems to be settling into a comfortable pattern: rolling
> application of overwhelming high tech power, with the cruise missiles,
> bombs, and materiel paid for by taxpayers who enjoy the light show on
> the evening news.
>
> --Tim May, Occupied America

One of the positive points of having young kids is that you get to
watch cartoons without embarassment.

This post instantly brought to mind the show 'Pinky and the Brain',
with Bush and Cheney respectively filling the title roles.

Pinky: "What are we gong to do tonight, Brain?"

Brain: "Same thing we do every night, you numbskull..."

[wait for it]

"Try to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!"