No subject

jillian hooper japjill at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 19 16:27:06 PST 2001

Hi.  I was following through researching gaslighting due to some horific
things which have occured to me over the last 7 years.  Yesterday I hit the
Phantom Hearse Owners Association and got ther4 web site.  I hit one of
their fun buttons 'raiders' and they4 downloaded my microsft 200 version and
I think my files.  A number 2544097 recconnection number came up but I
could't get reconnected to them.  My modem couldn't be found. I now supsect
as your article highlighted the threat to privacy that this is what has
happened to me. To me this is just part of the ongoing harrassment as the
father of my child has been involved with hearses fro a long time.  I am
interested in talking with you about gaslighting as I now find that I have
to prove what was done to me or I will lose custody of my daughter.  I don't
know if this is your field or not but would appreciate you thoughts on these
matters of privacy etc.  I tried to contact the Los Angeles Hearse Owners
Associaiton which I recently joined but the leader comes up in purple and
mysteriously their details can't be found.  Looking forward to hearing from
u.  Thank u.  Kind regards Jillian Hooper