HOWTO Build a Nuclear Device

!Dr. Joe Baptista baptista at pccf.net
Mon Nov 19 18:27:19 PST 2001

On Mon, 19 Nov 2001, Declan McCullagh wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 19, 2001 at 03:15:39PM -0500, baptista at pccf.net wrote:
> > i must admit i'm warming up to Tim May's tall pipe means of attaining
> > critical mass - much easier then playing with explosive and timing
> > devices - my only question is do our experts see a problem with
> > that means of delivery?
>
> Ah, yes. There are many -- dozens, perhaps hundreds -- of well-known,
> published nuclear engineers with practical experience in designing,
> engineering, and constructing atomic weapons posting on
> cypherpunks. I'm sure those folks in the audience will be delighted to
> answer your questions at greath length.

well we seem to have some self proclaimed experts here - have faith
Declan.  After all being a journalist is an act of faith these days - just
extend the concept.

--
Joe Baptista

http://www.dot-god.com/

The dot.GOD Registry, Limited
The Executive Plaza, Suite 908
150 West 51st Street                     Tel: 1 (208) 330-4173
Manhattan Island NYC 10019 USA           Fax: 1 (208) 293-9773