HOWTO Build a Nuclear Device

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Mon Nov 19 17:08:43 PST 2001

On Mon, Nov 19, 2001 at 03:15:39PM -0500, baptista at pccf.net wrote:
> i must admit i'm warming up to Tim May's tall pipe means of attaining
> critical mass - much easier then playing with explosive and timing
> devices - my only question is do our experts see a problem with
> that means of delivery?

Ah, yes. There are many -- dozens, perhaps hundreds -- of well-known,
published nuclear engineers with practical experience in designing,
engineering, and constructing atomic weapons posting on
cypherpunks. I'm sure those folks in the audience will be delighted to
answer your questions at greath length.

-Declan