[CrackMonkey] overheard on gale (fwd)

Eugene Leitl Eugene.Leitl at lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Mon Nov 19 06:29:19 PST 2001

-- Eugen* Leitl <a href="http://www.lrz.de/~ui22204/">leitl</a>
ICBMTO: N48 04'14.8'' E11 36'41.2'' http://www.lrz.de/~ui22204

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 09:16:14 -0800
From: Nick Moffitt <nick at zork.net>
To: Mama's lil' monkeys love shortnin' bread <crackmonkey at crackmonkey.org>
Subject: [CrackMonkey] overheard on gale

To pub.me.ryan at ofb.net  Fugu/1.1.7

Hrm.  So I'm definitely quitting havenco in the next 6 months.
I think I will do an ecash company (I will have cash and dividend
income from havenco to finance it)

I hope "second system effect" doesn't apply to startups.  HavenCo is
semi-successful and fairly reasonable; I'm afraid if I do a new
company I will overengineer a lot of it.

	-- Ryan Lackey <ryan at havenco.com> at 11-14 07:35:07

--
INFORMATION GLADLY GIVEN BUT SAFETY REQUIRES AVOIDING UNNECESSARY CONVERSATION

	01234567 <- The amazing* indent-o-meter!