HOWTO Build a Nuclear Device

baptista at pccf.net baptista at pccf.net
Mon Nov 19 12:15:39 PST 2001

exactly right Ken .. as i said before to Tim May - propaganda is the
key.  Example - antrax theatre.

i must admit i'm warming up to Tim May's tall pipe means of attaining
critical mass - much easier then playing with explosive and timing
devices - my only question is do our experts see a problem with
that means of delivery?

regards
joe

--