GOODBYE from jokes at bob.free4all.com

jokes-help at bob.free4all.com jokes-help at bob.free4all.com
Mon Nov 19 03:54:09 PST 2001

jokes at bob.free4all.com mailing list.

at jokes-owner at bob.free4all.com.

Acknowledgment: I have removed the address

   cypherpunks at toad.com

from the jokes mailing list. This address
is no longer a subscriber.

--- Administrative commands for the jokes list ---

For help and a description of available commands, send a message to:
   <jokes-help at bob.free4all.com>

   <jokes-subscribe at bob.free4all.com>

To remove your address from the list, just send a message to
the address in the ``List-Unsubscribe'' header of any list
message. If you haven't changed addresses since subscribing,
you can also send a message to: