Crypto Terrorists to be Tried in Military Tribunal

Peter Capelli pcapelli at nsec.net
Sun Nov 18 20:14:25 PST 2001

Okay, here's a question from a 'stupid fuck'; Did *you* read the order?
Check out Section 7 (a) (3):

Sec. 7.  Relationship to Other Law and Forums.

(a)  Nothing in this order shall be construed to --

(1)  authorize the disclosure of state secrets to any person not otherwise
authorized to have access to them;
(2)  limit the authority of the President as Commander in Chief of the Armed
Forces or the power of the President to grant reprieves and pardons; or

(3)  limit the lawful authority of the Secretary of Defense, any military
commander, or any other officer or agent of the United States or of any
State to detain or try any person who is not an individual subject to this
order.

Now I am not a lawyer, but doesn't that mean that this can be applied to
anyone?

-p