Who keeps a good list of Web anonymizers ? (fwd)

Eugene Leitl Eugene.Leitl at lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Sun Nov 18 07:07:30 PST 2001

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 08:27:13 +0530
From: Udhay Shankar N <udhay at pobox.com>
To: Russell Turpin <deafbox at hotmail.com>, fork at xent.com
Subject: Re: Who keeps a good list of Web anonymizers ?

At 05:30 PM 11/15/01 +0000, Russell Turpin wrote:

>Of the traditional three on which I've relied, one doesn't
>handle https, the second is no longer free, and the third
>is so overused that it is useless during business hours.

This list is incomplete and some links are definitely dead (I have checked
all the links, just not for the past several months), but it is a good
starting point.

http://www.safeweb.com/

http://www.in.tum.de/~pircher/anonymouse/

http://www.anonymizer.com/

http://www.jmarshall.com/tools/cgiproxy/

http://www.idzap.com/

http://www.rewebber.de/

http://www.rewebber.com/

http://www.anon.de/

http://www.siegesoft.com/services/siegesurfer.htm

http://www.webfringe.com/anon/

http://www.the-cloak.com/

HTH,

Udhay

      God is silent. Now if we can only get Man to shut up.