HOWTO Build a Nuclear Device

!Dr. Joe Baptista baptista at pccf.net
Fri Nov 16 23:10:37 PST 2001

On Sat, 17 Nov 2001, Sergei Kolodka wrote:

> To be realistic - everyone can built BIG bomb with ammony,
> acetone and sugar - things from nearest supermarket.
> Not as big as nuclear one, but enough big to destroy
> building.

That is the issue is it not?  The fact is the building of a nuclear bomb
and the associated risks are questionable.  Much easier to just work with
easy to find materials.

Incidentally - the process of refining U-235 from U-238 is not impossible
- and I suspect U-235 is easily available on the black market.  It's
normally distributed as little pellets.

But you are absolutly correct - much easier to just goto the local
supermarket and pick up a few sundries and bang - you've got a bomb - or
something dangerous.

My point was that it is unfortunate that humanity is so repressed that
issues exist which cause individuals or groups to manufacture such things
with the intent of committing harm.  Sept 11 is an excellent example of
this where planes became flying bombs.

And it is much easier to walk onto a plane and use it to cause harm then
building a nuclear device.

regards
joe

--
Joe Baptista

http://www.dot-god.com/

The dot.GOD Registry, Limited
The Executive Plaza, Suite 908
150 West 51st Street                     Tel: 1 (208) 330-4173
Manhattan Island NYC 10019 USA           Fax: 1 (208) 293-9773