Declan;Comped scribbler and bottom feeder?

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Fri Nov 16 05:26:24 PST 2001

"quasi-academic think-tank which acts as a mouthpiece for the globalism,
corporatism, and neoliberalism of its corporate and conservative funders."
Not my description,(Im not as complimentary)of the cato institute.Besides
hosting adress harvesting 'free gifts'adware on one his sites our resident
reporter is a speaker at the above mentioned institute.Beats knitting
besides the guillotine,I guess.Still if hes not to busy maybe he could help
us with the idea that free market theory is a hostile weapon against
development of emerging nations?