BioSecure to Offer Personal Bio-Protection Products

Stocks bounce-stocknight-90845T at lyris.stocknight.com
Fri Nov 16 19:39:44 PST 2001

 [Stockupticks.com]                                              [Image]

[Image]
 Welcome to Stockupticks.com Newsletter   Issue #15 - November 16, 2001
[Image]

 [Image]                                                 [Image][Image]
        e-Blast
        [Image]                 Editor's Note            [Image]

        Here at StockUpTicks we try to be very selective
        regarding the companies that we expose to our
        membership. Since we're not a "pump", "tout", or
        "hype" service and don't render opinion about our
        featured companies, we'll never pressure you to buy or
        sell these stocks.  However, we are very proud of the
        performance of our featured companies.  Before you read
        about BioSecure, today's featured company, take a look
        at how each of the companies we've featured over the
        last couple of months have performed.

         All percentages below are based on today's close (Nov.
                                16, 2001)
                                  Price
              Featured  Profile    Day   Today's     %
               Company   Date    Before  Closing  Increase
                                 Profile  Price

                SAFH    October    .76     .86     + 13%
                       26, 2001

                GPRX   November    .92    1.15     + 25%
                        4, 2001

                GTXE   November    .84    1.55     + 84%
                       12, 2001

                OZLU   September  1.07    1.81     + 69%
                        4, 2001

                ***That's an average increase of 47%***
          Remember, these aren't necessarily the highest prices
            since our mailings.  Rather, these are the actual
           percentages based on today's prices compared to the
                   trading day BEFORE we published.
           In some cases the stocks have actually traded much
                                 higher.

          Today's Featured Company is BioSecure (OTCBB: YCCI)
               (Presently Known As Yes Clothing Co.  Inc)

          As company's inevitably succeed or fail in the
          publicly traded arena, their listings are often
          acquired by new companies in what is known as a
          reverse merger. In this instance, BioSecure has
          acquired the "shell" of Yes Clothing Co. for its own
          purposes.  Obviously, Yes Clothing Co. is no longer
          an active part of this publicly traded vehicle and
          the stock symbol (YCCI) is now reflective of the
          business plan of BioSecure Corporation.

          [Image]      Personal Protection Products     [Image]

          Effective personal protection is essential to any
          person who may be exposed to potentially hazardous
          substances. Since the Sepember 11th attacks changed
          our lives forever, many believe that situations may
          arise when people at home or work may be exposed to
          bio-hazards. BioSecure will develop, license,
          purchase, and market bio-technical products to
          consumers and businesses to assist in preventing or
          minimalizing any exposure to harmful biological or
          chemical agents.

                                 [Image]
          [Image]Breaking News from BioSecure (OTCBB:   [Image]
                 YCCI)

          In the tradition of Stocknight and Stockupticks, we
          have asked BioSecure to publish its press release
          after the market closed today so that our members get
          to see it first and have time to research and decide
          before the entire market reacts on Monday.

          Friday November 16, 9:31 pm Eastern Time

          Press Release
          SOURCE: Yes Clothing Company Inc.

              Yes Clothing Company Inc. Board of Directors
                               Approves
                     Name Change to BioSecure Corp.

             Company to Develop, License and Market Personal
                     Bio-Hazard Protection Products

          NEWPORT BEACH, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov. 16,
          2001--Yes Clothing Company Inc. (OTCBB:YCCI - news)
          today announced that the company's board of directors
          has approved the company's name change from Yes
          Clothing Company Inc. to BioSecure Corp.

          The company intends to identify and develop, license,
          purchase and market bio-technical and other personal
          protection products under the name BioSecure Corp.

          The name change resolution adopted by the board will
          be submitted to the Securities and Exchange
          Commission and
          shareholders in accordance with the current proxy
          rules, within the next few weeks.

          All shareholders of record will receive instructions
          on where to send their existing certificates in
          exchange for new certificates.  Subject to approval,
          the company will effect its name change, a
          corresponding change of CUSIP number and a change in
          the trading symbol within the next 60 days.

          ``The name change will effectively separate the
          company's historical business from its future
          activities,'' said Jon Lawver, corporate secretary
          and director of Yes Clothing. ``The board is
          enthusiastic about entering this market at a time
          when the world is on heightened alert and there is an
          obvious need for personal protection products.

          ``The BioSecure name will better represent the
          personal protection products the company will be
          developing and marketing.  The recent bio-terrorism
          events have made it clear that hazardous materials
          are now part of our daily lives and BioSecure
          products will be introduced to address everything
          from anthrax to the more mundane bio-hazards that
          exist in every business and residence, like copier
          toner and cleaning products.''

          Visit the BioSecure Web site at:
          http://www.iamprepared.com/.

          About Yes Clothing
          Yes Clothing operated a successful woman's wear
          clothing line under the trade name ``Yes'' until
          1997.  The company discontinued its clothing business
          in 1997 and its board of directors has been seeking
          business opportunities in other industries in order
          to rebuild.

          Safe Harbor Statement
          Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: This
          release contains forward-looking statements that are
          subject to risk and uncertainties, including, but not
          limited to, the impact of competition, inability to
          secure investment capital or financing, new and
          untested products, uncertainty of revenues and
          earnings, fluctuations in stock price and liquidity,
          fluctuating operating results and other risks
          detailed from time to time in the company filings
          with the Securities and Exchange Commission.

          Contact:

               Yes Clothing Company Inc., Newport Beach
               Jon Lawver, 949/833-5381
                    or
               Market Pathways
               Shannon T. Squyres, 949/955-1860
               (media & investor relations)

          Click here for YCCI quote & news

          [Image]  The Product Line:  PROTECT YOURSELF  [Image]
                                 FROM...

                                      + Contaminates and
                                        Pathogens
                                      + Toxic Materials
                                      + Chemical Splashes
                                      + Flying Particles
                                      + Bacterial Outbreaks
                                      + Unsafe Atmospheres
                                        including: Gases,
                                        Vapors and Mists.

                           Be Prepared In An Emergency !
                          --------------------------------

                         The First Defense Anthrax Personal
                                  Protection Kit
                                  Provides You With
                          --------------------------------
                                Breathing Protection
                                       Gloves
                                 Safety Guidelines
            [Image]         Antiseptic Cleansing Towels

                          Protection That Fits In A Purse,
                               Briefcase Or Lunchbox
                        To Enable An Easy And Safe Evacuation
                                Of An Infected Area

                         This is the same type of protection
                       recommended by the Centers for Disease
                         Control for many mail handlers  Now
                           it's available for everyone ! *
          [Image] For Online Product Information        [Image]

          www.iamprepared.com

          [Image] Company Contact                       [Image]

          Jon Lawver
          Tel: 949-833-5381
          Fax: 949-833-7854

          [Image] IMPORTANT INFORMATION                 [Image]

          This product greatly reduces but does not eliminate
          the risk of transmission of infectious diseases. *
          CDC recommended NIOSH approved respirator masks and
          NITRIL or vinyl gloves for any mail handlers, in its
          CDC health advisory letter
          CDCHAN-0004501-10-24-ADV-N.

             Want to feature YOUR company to over 1 MILLION
                              investors?
          Click here to learn more about our programs or email
                  us directly at info at stockupticks.com

          Safe Harbor Statement:Statements contained in this
          document, including those pertaining to estimates and
          related plans other than statements of historical
          fact, are forward-looking statements subject to a
          number of uncertainties that could cause actual
          results to differ materially from statements made.

          Disclaimer: StockUpTicks.com is a property of Market
          Pathways Financial Relations Incorporated (MP).  The
          information, opinions and analysis contained herein
          are based on sources believed to be reliable but no
          representation, expressed or implied, is made as to
          its accuracy, completeness or correctness.  This
          report is for information purposes only and should
          not be used as the basis for any investment
          decision.  Consulta LLC has agreed to pay MP $48,000
          for distribution of this report and additional
          distributions and services over the next three
          months.  This constitutes a conflict of interest as
          to MP’s ability to remain objective in its
          communication regarding the subject company.  Write
          or call MP for detailed disclosure as required by
          Rule 17b of the Securities Act of 1933/1934.  MP is
          not an investment advisor and this report is not
          investment advice.  This information is neither a
          solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities.
          Information contained herein contains forward-looking
          statements and is subject to significant risks and
          uncertainties, which will affect the results.  The
          opinions contained herein reflect our current
          judgment and are subject to change without notice.
          MP and/or its affiliates, associates and employees
          from time to time may have either a long or short
          position in securities mentioned.  Information
          contained herein may not be reproduced in whole or in
          part without the express written consent of Market
          Pathways Financial Relations Incorporated.

 [Image][Image]                                                 [Image]

[Image]
                © Stockupticks 2001, All rights reserved
[Image]

---
You are currently subscribed to stocknight as: cypherpunks at algebra.com