Brothers in arms?

Harmon Seaver hseaver at cybershamanix.com
Fri Nov 16 13:47:24 PST 2001

    I don't think I heard much of anything that hasn't been already discussed here. They ended it with someone talking about this whole idea (that the anthrax was being spread by
domestic groups, not al-quaida) being simply the result of the compartmentalization and bureaucratic nature of the FBI -- the departments whose bailiwick is investigating foreign
groups will just naturally push the idea that it's done by them, and likewise, the FBI departments who investigate domestic groups will try to push their trip. They all want the
glory and media attention, eh? And the whole thing ended up with a good bit of talk about how actually they have no clues or leads whatsoever in any direction or towards any group
or person.

--
Harmon Seaver
CyberShamanix