FC: U.K. proposal would let government ban anonymous remailers

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Thu Nov 15 18:27:08 PST 2001

Sorry to report Indymedias UK page is now censoring articles calling for
the introduction of accountability technology to
deal with the stasi like situation there.Fear and loathing on the internet
when the US,UK and AU join countries like...
Azerbaijan, Belarus, Burma, China, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Kazakhstan,
Kyrgyzstan, Libya, North Korea, Saudi Arabia, Sierra Leone, Sudan, Syria,
Tajikistan, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Vietnam as countries
that totally or mostly control Internet access.
Also the victorian police seem to be still trying to entrap me with various
posts calling for illegal acts posted in my name.
I only mention that in case something odd crops up here purporting to be
from me advocating lawlessness.
PS.As the jeff gordon pool seems sadly inadequate to these dark times,I
would like to take my money and throw it on a burning bush.