Brothers in arms?

Harmon Seaver hseaver at cybershamanix.com
Fri Nov 16 07:13:46 PST 2001

      I heard something on NPR awhile back about the ability of BT equipment being capable of being used for anthrax, and the quite distinct possibility that some of it had been
diverted for same.
      I also heard last night on NPR a quite lengthy piece on the whole "rightwing militants/anthrax" bit.

--
Harmon Seaver, MLIS
CyberShamanix
hseaver at cybershamanix.com