request for papers

santanu -------- banerjee santanubanerjee at rediffmail.com
Thu Nov 15 21:49:23 PST 2001

Dear Sir,
This is in reference to my search for relevant Research papers in "Multi sensor Image Fusion: Concealed weapon Detection". I've gone through your website & have figured that your publication Papers will be really helpful in due course of my research. It will be very kind of you if you please send me a copy of the relevant Papers through Email or by Post, whichever suits you.

I'll be highly obliged if you be kind enough to send me the relevant papers at your earlist. These are really essential for my research purposes.

Thanking in anticipation,

Yours faithfully,

Santanu Banerjee.

Santanu Banerjee.