..his business plan

info at trafficsecret.com info at trafficsecret.com
Thu Nov 15 10:58:45 PST 2001

Dear Friend, When I decided to get serious about making money on the
Internet, it seemed that everywhere I went, I was pointed to the same
guy for the tools and resources that are CRITICAL to anyone's online
success. In fact, after a little research, I discovered that this guy
has... OVER 11,258 SITES THAT ARE RECOMMENDING HIM TODAY ... as the
Internet's #1 online marketing resource. I just wanted to send you a
quick e-mail to introduce you to the guy who has shown myself and
literally thousands of netrepreneurs, just like you and me, how to earn
a SERIOUS INCOME on the Internet. The fellow I am talking about is Corey
Rudl, the owner of 4 extremely successful online businesses and author
of the #1 BEST-SELLING Internet Marketing course. One of his web sites
alone receives over 6,000,000 visitors every single year... so he must
know what he is doing! When I visited his site, I was completely shocked
by the huge volumes of Internet marketing tips and strategies --
critical to the success of your e-business -- that I was faced with.
Corey has tested absolutely everything and will show you the EXACT
RESULTS YOU CAN EXPECT when you start using his techniques because he
knows what works and what doesn't. I am talking about the strategies and
techniques like... - How to literally DOUBLE THE SUBSCRIBERS TO YOUR
OPT-IN E-MAIL LIST by making this one simple change to your site. - How
Corey FOOLED THE SEARCH ENGINES and directories into making him $51,925
in 14 weeks, and how he still uses this technique to make $15,000+ per
month. - How to INCREASE YOUR PROFITS BY UP TO 63.8% -- by teaming up
with your competitors. - How to GET 40% OF YOUR CUSTOMERS TO BUY A
SECOND PRODUCT -- before they even leave your site. ... and this is only
the tip of the iceberg. Corey skips the theoretical approach and tackles
hundreds of step-by-step strategies that you can APPLY TO YOUR BUSINESS
TODAY to instantly increase your profits on the Internet. When I found
Corey Rudl and this extremely powerful information, I was so shocked
that I could not wait -- I had to share it with my customers and
subscribers so that you can reap the profits as well. So please do not
hesitate and go to <http://www.marketingtips.com/t.cgi/648171> The
Internet is still moving at lightening speed and a resource like Corey
Rudl and the Internet Marketing Center is absolutely invaluable to any
netrepreneur who wants to SKIP THE FAILING PROMOTIONS and FAST-TRACK
YOUR SUCCESS by knowing exactly what works, the moment it's discovered!
longer wish to receive this Newsletter please click here:
<http://www.liquiddimensions.com/ListManager/TrafficSecrets/rememail.asp