Red Herring: Terrorism and the challenge to globalization.

mean-green at hushmail.com mean-green at hushmail.com
Thu Nov 15 09:34:43 PST 2001

At 08:20 AM 11/15/2001 +0100, Nomen Nescio wrote:
> [Another glimmer of hope as even some of the mainstream business press is
> venturing beyond simple patriotic flag waving.  Posted in its entirety
> as its not online.]
>
> Terrorism and the challenge to globalization.
> BY PETER SCHWARTZ

Stupid article, and your comment doesn't make much sense either.

First, the terrorist attacks are the best thing that has ever happened
for globalization.  No one is a purer anti-globalist than bin Laden.
Now the anti-global movement is associated with death and terror.
Anti-globalization protests have been scaled back and cancelled all
around the world since September 11.  To the extent that radical Islam
is the new standard bearer for anti-globalism, the movement is doomed.