Sedition

keyser-soze at hushmail.com keyser-soze at hushmail.com
Tue Nov 13 22:39:12 PST 2001

    --

On 12 Nov 2001, at 21:38, Tim May wrote:
> Unconstitutional nonsense.
>
> So, Agent Faustine, report me.

In my observation, obviously unconstitutional laws tend to be
selective applied against people that are unsympathetic, and,
most importantly, cannot afford lawyers.

Fortunately we can all afford firearms, some of high accuracy, range and penetration.  Soon we may all be able to afford tools for individually selective bioagents and WoMD.  What these downtrodden need most is a bit of ideological enlightenment and training.

Tim, would you care to name your favorite "militia" training web sites?  Anyone know if any of the once popular but now out-of-print Palladin books are circulating in e-book form?