who is operating on michael?

bill payne bpayne37 at home.com
Tue Nov 13 17:48:41 PST 2001

anita

I'm thinking of what John Holovka told me.

Holovka was my supervisor in http://jya.com/da/whpda.htm

Holovka told me about the REAL SECRET STUFF.  Like they knew exactly the
health status of Khomeni.

Holovka was married three times.  Once to my former department manager, Kent
Parson, secretary Terri Martinez.

Holovka took a "life style" polygraph test.

Holovka told me it's the worst thing he ever did in his life.

The reason I write this is that that THEY aren't above manipulating a doctor
to only remove on part of a tumor so that the remainder can do the job.

The cypherpunks have an unparelleled record of posthing this stuff.

So let's forward.

best
bill