Sedition

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Tue Nov 13 14:13:32 PST 2001

On Tue, Nov 13, 2001 at 02:20:28PM -0500, Faustine wrote:
> It sure is. That's why I think (and have always openly said, here and
> everywhere) we need more pro-freedom policy analysts in Washington.

Of course, if you're a hardcore libertarian ("abolish all
unconstitutional federal agencies, and that's most of 'em! let's
revert back to the firearms laws we had 150 years ago!"), then you
don't get listened to.

Having more "pro freedom policy analysts" in Washington won't
accomplish much until other things change too.

-Declan