Paper documents is your past. EDI messages is our future.

EDI sales at ediforall.com
Tue Nov 13 08:54:32 PST 2001

      � An EDI software solution so advanced, it's simple
The world's most advanced EDI trade software solution. A simple solution
for B2B integration. A simple solution for electronic messages between
trading partners. A simple import export software solution. An
affordable worldwide business communication solution that includes 194
approved UN/EDIFACT messages and 95 Business Forms.

Paper documents is your past. EDI messages is our future.

EDIFACT Prime sells for a fraction of less complete solutions and
requires NO consulting or special expertise to install or use

Risk-Reverse Guarantee: 30 day full money back guarantee +$100 per
license.
Our practical purpose to have goods and services made more widely
available throughout the world resulting in a higher standard of living
and improved conditions on the planet. That's right: if you feel that
the benefits you've gained through the implementation of our solution
are not worthy $995 we will refund your money plus give you $100 extra.
You have 30 days to decide.

Free Integration Assistance: Free email and phone tech support for 12
months.
Call or e-mail us and we will be more than happy to assist you to
streamline your operations.

Your Good Will and Satisfaction: Maximum benefit. Maximum yield. Massive
expansion.
We base our economic worth on your satisfaction. That's what we value
most.

Please visit our website http://www.ediforall.com/ep.htm� to see how
this product work, what it does, who should buy it, it's features and
benefits.

      � Be virtual but make the real money!  Sales Agents Welcomed.

Get compensation anywhere in the world
Inform your business community
Make high commissions
Monitor your growth
Confidential

Please visit our website http://www.ediforall.com/sales.htm so to see
how our compensation system works and how you can financially benefit
from your part-time involvement.

Respectfully,
Sophim staff