Sedition

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Mon Nov 12 21:38:21 PST 2001

On Monday, November 12, 2001, at 08:42 PM, Faustine wrote:
> Why talk about it though? The sheer satisfaction of imagining feds and
> sheeple
> crapping their pants in fearful anticipation? Even if nothing happened
> at all,
> you have to realize unsympathetic people who aren't in on your peculiar
> brand
> of humor are going to take things like this at face value and hold it
> against
> you. You risk getting slapped around with the anti-paramilitary training
> statutes whether you're kidding or not.

I'm not kidding. I was there from Friday morning to last night.

As for "getting slapped around," I presume you plan to back this up with
something more than your "intuition"?
> (gratuitous ad hominem snipped)
>
> - From the "Allegiance to the US" section of the handbook on reasons
> for denying
> clearance:

Gee, I haven't sought "clearance."

> http://www.dss.mil/training/adr/alleg/allegF.htm
>
> Laws Regarding Private Militias
>
> Federal law prohibits paramilitary training and the manufacture or
> transport of
> weapons with the knowledge or intent that they will be used to create a
> civil
> disturbance. (Ref 10) Federal law differs from most state laws
> prohibiting
> paramilitary training in that it applies only to the trainers, not the
> trainees. Under most state laws governing paramilitary training,
> participation
> as a trainee is also illegal.

Unconstitutional nonsense.

So, Agent Faustine, report me.

I wish I'd had your report to distribute to the group on Friday night.
Adding your name to the checklist of enemies would have been useful, but
at the time I didn't think you were quite as much of an enemy as the
obvious names.

--Tim May, Citizen-unit of of the once free United States
" The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood
of patriots & tyrants. "--Thomas Jefferson, 1787