Sedition

mmotyka at lsil.com mmotyka at lsil.com
Mon Nov 12 17:15:50 PST 2001

Faustine <faustine at lokmail.net> wrote :
>Tim wrote:
>
>>Several of us were in the Sierras this past weekend for a training
>>session on weapons use, explosives, terrorism measures, and methods for
>>monkey wrenching the U.S. government so as to paralyze its police state
>>moves.
>
>>For security reasons, the location was not publicized.
>

>So why are you publicizing it after the fact? Is it really worth the risk
>you're taking by mentioning it just to respond to a taunt by some ignorant
>smugster behind a remailer? If questioning your commitment is all it takes
>to push your buttons, I'd say that's less than optimal.
>
>I'm sure anyone who bears ill-will to the group is finding this whole thread
>quite instructive--undoubtedly the point of the original post in the first
>place. Good show. How sickening to think that now you have to worry
>about getting anti-paramilitary training statutes dumped on you (on top of
>anything else) just because a few people couldn't resist showing up a stupid
>troll.
>
>Even worse,in true "have you stopped beating your wife" fashion, it makes it
>appear that everyone who posts here and is passionate about encryption is doing
>something rightfully covered by the sedtion laws, which couldn't be further
>from the truth. I resent this profoundly, but I'll talk about what and why I do
>what I do (or don't do) on my own time, not as a response to someone baiting
>me.
>
>No need to be on such a hair trigger: the archives speak for themselves.
>For you to keep tossing out all this sucker-bait-for-feds in the name of
>furthering your one-man strategic deterrence campaign is a bit excessive.
>Once you've established your credibility there's no real reason to keep
>raising the stakes. Especially not in response to someone blowing virtual
>spitwads at you from behind a remailer.
>
>Here's hoping your temper doesn't get the better of you.
>
>~Faustine.

DNS has been giving me grief into the wee hours so I figure I'm pretty
slow myself but I'm thinking you just could be a mite clueless.

*When asked by parents why you're taking so long in the bathroom :

A: Oh, I'm just shooting up so I can put up with you guys at the dinner
table.

*When asked by the priest how you spent your weekend :

A: Oh we had an orgy and sacrificed a goat to Satan at midnight on
Saturday. The blood was really tasty. Then we stalked hot teen virgins
at the church picnic.

*When asked by the drug police how you spent your weekend :

A: Oh, we moved 100 lbs of crack from our labs to NYC and wasted a
prosecutor who was giving us a little grief in LA.

*When asked (observed speaking) by the counterterrorism official how you
spent your weekend :

>Tim wrote:
>
>>Several of us were in the Sierras this past weekend for a training
>>session on weapons use, explosives, terrorism measures, and methods for
>>monkey wrenching the U.S. government so as to paralyze its police state
>>moves.

When asked by a member of the Comittee to Stamp Out Violence in the
Media what your favorite movie is you launch into detailed descriptions
of Pulp Fiction and praise each scene lavishly and then challenge her to
a game of DOOM.

When asked about my opinion for what needed at the library in my town (
since I'm not responsible for doing anything about it but know a few
folks who are ) I say there should be more hardcopy porno and a better
IN connection. Then I don't waste my time answering questions that will
never be implemented anyway.

Is that enough?

So if false it is art and even if it is true, so what? Studying tactics
& methods is not planning some sort of an attack.