Sircam's humor: "animal farm novel report.doc" forwarded to l ist

Trei, Peter ptrei at rsasecurity.com
Mon Nov 12 09:45:06 PST 2001

> Major Variola (ret)[SMTP:mv at cdc.gov] writes:
>
> The inet-one.com archives show a Sircam offering which is just too
> humorous to ignore, and which lne.com folks won't see:
> a file called "animal farm novel report.doc.com"
> (which is, of course, infected).

[...]

Humor? I think it's sad. The sad thing, of course, is that 'Eleanor' does
not recognize that Animal Farm is a person-by-person, event-by-event,
allegorization of the Russian Revolution and ensuing events. Such is the
state of modern education.

Those who will not remember the past....

Peter Trei