Sedition

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Sun Nov 11 18:30:45 PST 2001

On Sunday, November 11, 2001, at 03:44 PM, keyser-soze at hushmail.com
wrote:

> At 07:41 PM 11/11/2001 +0100, Anonymous wrote:
>>   Looks like the announcement of the new use of sedition laws sure put
>> a damper on the cypherpunks list, eh?
>
> No matter how bad the civil liberties crackdown in a democracy
> eventually citizens and their servants tire of the costs and
> inconvenience.  Perhaps some are have decided to lay low and wait for
> the chance to act rather than talk.

Several of us were in the Sierras this past weekend for a training
session on weapons use, explosives, terrorism measures, and methods for
monkeywrenching the U.S. government so as to paralyze its police state
moves.

For security reasons, the location was not publicized.

--Tim May
"Ben Franklin warned us that those who would trade liberty for a little
bit of temporary security deserve neither. This is the path we are now
racing down, with American flags fluttering."-- Tim May, on events
following 9/11/2001