Your Classified Ad

Patty patty_822 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 11 09:13:29 PST 2001

If you are like me, you probably are looking for a business that is simple and has no risk. My husband and I have tried many advertising systems and on-line businesses and had little success until we found an amazing catalog business. It was very easy for us to get started because the cost was $29 and we had 120 days risk-free 100% money back guaranteed refund if we didn't make any money within the first month or two. What we got for that small investment was  hundreds of dollars of free Internet marketing training! When I found out that some of the biggest Internet players were also doing this business like crazy, we knew we had finally found the right business. These are the same guys that build web sites for some of the top Fortune 500 companies and they truly know how to Market online as well as make money with the Internet.

Because we knew that 99% of North Americans order from catalogs, this business really interested us. The company's reorder rates are consistently documented at 95% or better every year for over 16 years! We knew that the business we build today would keep paying us over and over again...

Take a couple of minutes and look at our site  http://www.noriskcatalogbiz.com/ws/pp.htm
and see if this is the system you've been looking for. Just copy and paste into your url. If you are failing in the other programs you are currently doing, you will quickly learn the real secrets to online success with a tremendous training system free!

I look forward to hearing from you and having you on our TEAM!

This email is sent in compliance with strict
anti-abuse and NO SPAM regulations. Your address was
collected as a result of posting to a link, a
classified ad to my FFA Page, you have sent me an
E-mail recently, or you are on a list that I have
purchased. You may remove your E-mail address at no
cost to you whatsoever by simply click on Reply button
with "Remove" in the subject line.