(no subject)

Brian Lane arpa_optin at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 11 02:00:16 PST 2001

FREE! 250 full-color business cards.

We specialize in high quality business cards, letterheads, envelopes, stationery, invitations, and more. Give your business or website the look of professionalism.  Fully personalized to fit your needs. Give your customers a way to get in touch with you and watch your sales skyrocket.

Many designs to choose from or create your own.

We're so confident that you'll be absolutely amazed, we're willing to give you 250 full-color, personlized, professional, high quality business cards FREE!!! No gimmicks, there's absolutely no obligation to buy. The cards are yours to keep. We want you to see our one of a kind quality for yourself, and we're sure you'll agree that no one else in the business even comes close.

There's also a free reseller program available. Make $1 for each person that orders free business cards. How can you lose? Act today.

To request more information please send an email to:

bizcards_info at yahoo.com

To remove yourself from this mailing list, send an email to:

remov_lstsrv at yahoo.com