Cash - egold co-op

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Fri Nov 9 21:01:28 PST 2001

    --
On 7 Nov 2001, at 13:05, mean-green at hushmail.com wrote:
> I'd like to invite those with an interest in egold (and
> other metal backed ecurrencies) to contact me.  If there is
> sufficent interest I'd like to kick off a cash-egold co-op
> to provide a introduction agency for these activities. I'll
> be at the Bay Area Cypherpunks meeting this Saturday ready
> to buy and sell limited amounts of egold.  Come bring your
> web enabled and configured Sprint PCS phone or laptop with
> wireless link.  If you wish to buy or sell more than a few
> hundred dollars please contact me by Friday.

Sprint phones cannot usefully access normal web sites, but
only websites done in WML or HDML, that is websites specially
writtern to work with cellular phones.

Is there an e-gold website that works with cellular phones?

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     wU8Gx16AQ3IRPd2tzxYIhbVUSwcvR603hWZ1kip0
     4EW1iWTH8eX6xKcWPvm64GppE+fB4rhB78Azk32kI