US psyops uses Napster to steal music for broadcast

Steve Thompson stevet at sendon.net
Fri Nov 9 11:20:50 PST 2001

Quoting Alfred Qaeda (alqaeda at hq.org):
> "He [Sgt in 4th psyops group] has downloaded hundreds more tunes from
> Internet sites that specialize in Afghan music."

Was he downloading from Napster while he was on duty, or when he was off-duty?

> ----
> No, I don't know that Atheists should be considered as
> citizens, nor should they be considered patriots.
> This is one nation under God. -GW Bush

Hey, George!  You don't run the only nation in the universe, you know.  I got
_my_ sights set on this quiet bit of space in a remote galactic cluster.  Tell
your minions to keep their dirty little probes outta my space.

Regards,

Steve

--
Oldthinkers unbellyfeel Ingsoc.